L-Carnitine 125000 is a sugar-free blend of B vitamins, L-Carnitine, and a few more ingredients.
Here they are:
The touted benefits of L-Carnitine 12500 are the following:
- 100mg of L-Carnitine
- 2mg of Pantothenic Acid (D-pantothenate, calcium)
- 4mg of Vitamin B6(pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- 4mg of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- 6gm of Vitamin B1(thiamin mononitrate),
- 4mg of Whey Protein Isolate(from milk)
- Boosts exercise performance and endurance.
- Increases nitric oxide production and enhances the flow of oxygen to your muscles.
- Reduces muscle soreness and post-workout fatigue.
The main ingredient itself, L-Carnitine, has undeniable pros, especially for those who work out hard, striving to reach their athletic goals; however, the formula also has some noticeable questionables, such as:
- Artificial flavorings.
- Sweeteners (steviol glycosides, sucralose, acesulfame K).
- Preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
- Colour (E133, E102, E110, E122, E102).
Therefore, before taking this supplement, consult a physician regarding the possible side effects and the recommended dose which won’t negatively impact your health.
Flavors & Servings
One bottle contains 1litr (125 servings) of L-Carnitine 125000.
It is recommended to take 8 ml daily, measuring cup is attached.
Currently, this performance-boosting drink is available in 2 flavors:
Although the drink is quite tasty, it is better not to exceed the recommended dose.