GNC Calcium Plus 1000 mg with Magnesium and Vitamin D3
- Tax Inclusive.
- Free Shipping for Prepaid Orders.
UPTO 10% CASHBACK
Pay via Mobikwik
*Minimum Transaction Value Rs 2000/-
- GNC Calcium Plus is a bone health supplement.
- It is enriched with magnesium and vitamin D3 for proper absorption of calcium.
- Each serving provides 1000 mg of calcium, 370 mg of magnesium, and 600 IU of vitamin D3.
- Helps in building and maintaining strong bones.
- Supports strong teeth and is useful in muscle contraction as well.
- It is suitable for all age groups and gender.
Benefits of GNC Calcium Plus
- Prevents bone loss or osteoporosis
- Calcium helps with decreased activity of parathyroid gland
- Calcium helps with certain muscle diseases like spasm or cramping in hands and feet
- Help post menopausal women and lactating mothers where thse need of calcium in the body increases
- It strengthens the outer shell of your teeth to make them stronger
- Helps in muscle contraction and transferring signals between nervous system and the muscle cells
- Calcium is also required to coordinate heart movements, facial and eye movements, and movements of respiratory muscles
Uses of Calcium Supplement
- Bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets)
- Decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism)
- Certain muscle disease (latent tetany- spasm or cramping of hands and feet)
Maintains Bone Health
Benefits in Dental Care
Helps in Muscle Contraction
GNC Calcium Plus Consumer Guide
HOW TO CONSUME?
WHEN TO CONSUME?
GNC Calcium Plus tablets would be ideal for the following category of people –
As a dietary supplement, take two tablets daily with food or as directed by your doctor
With meals or Any time of the day
Number of servings180 (6 month’s supply)
Additional informationContains permitted natural and synthetic food colors.
WarningGet in touch with your doctor to know the best calcium supplements suitable for you. If you area heart patient, have diabetes, are suffering from certain medical conditions like kidney stones, prostate cancer etc. or have hypercalcemia (excessive calcium in blood), then be cautious about taking any kind of calcium supplements.
StorageStore in a cool dry place and protect it from direct sunlight.
Where to buy GNC Calcium Plus tablets?If you are looking to buy 100% authentic and genuine GNC supplements, then head straight to www.guardian.in. It is the one stop shop for complete range of GNC products. The best part about shopping from the website is that you get quality assurance. All the product information is mentioned and you can also go through different customer reviews before making the final purchase.
60 Tablets, 180 Tablets